Friday, September 13, 2013

a step to adulthood.

7 september marks the day of the utter fear to the whole of reality. This days provokes me to step ahead to the world of adulthood. A day of proUD senses by the family and close ones. Never in my life, sacrificed tears, sweat , late nights, brain crampping for this two piece of paper. 4 years of my life spent chasing this printed A4 for the sake of life experience. No doubt, i cherish the last 4 years in this university. The amount of friends made, the ones which stayed beside me thru it all. After years, of blogging and ranting about how desperately wanting to get out of this place, somehow i miss it now. i guess we all take things forgranted sometimes dont we? Heck, but its not too late to go back, afterall this place is well opened all the time for people like us to continue chasing academic dreams.

Im just so glad its over, and to the people who doubted me well im done and an official graduate of two degrees. Well, looks like you need something else to bitch about me now ? :)

oh and also happy graduation to my lovely anqi tay! love you to bits, we've survived being 8 years as friends and walked through so much childish experience in our life! arent we just fated to meet, our moms and our dads :)
Love you and congratulations to you too!










No comments: