Friday, April 26, 2013

and the following pink celine.

i have no idea what this post would really be about, but i suggest you look at the pictures and you can tell what catches your eyes. 
THE PINK BAG. 
yep , its the IT bag for awhile now. its the Celine pink Fluro luggage. 
and the rest is pretty much self explanatory. 

my days have been passing by really quickly thank you :) flooded with work and study hours, forcing my way to be productive at all times.  its april and here comes autumn season. My first half of the year has gone by so quickly with my loved one. feeling so blessed and cherishing every moment of the day with this particular person. and soon to come a bigger step forward...which i shall mention later on once everything is being dealt with . 
anyway, have a good day yall :) 
i shall keep posting.. . i shall!


Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. 无论去哪儿,什么天气,记得带上自己的阳光..









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the blog posts
on your blog, I really appreciate your way of writing a blog.
I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.
Please visit my web site as well and let me know how you feel.


My blog healthy diet plans