Thursday, May 22, 2014

dear me

it happens, it always happens in a relationship.
 they call it normal , but to me its a cry for help. 
being silent and comprising built up by themselves started to fuel up and tend to turn themselves into tears and anger which unable my function to react as a normal human being again. 
i rebelled and went against all the rule of being in a relationship. 
i lost it , it was a unforeseen one time flash with no one to pull the brakes,
the furiousity  of being the strong one just threw the flames into the eyes
and there and then , the drive out the door. it was lost to what we thought would be a good night. 
but as i raved on the night with heavy laughter, melodious humour, my presence wasnt there. 
it got so numb, time swelling on to my skin. what i really wanted was to leave the artificial pain killer

there is was the unexpected causing an uproar scene.  
there was an exception this time, i really wanted to die
those words hit the depth of the core. sanity became insanity. 
minutes, hours and day 
there i was laying on the ground crawled up like a ball, unknown for the fact that my whole world came crashing down worst than ever before. 

constant turbulence emotions in the head, blurred by visions
it pulled it back the pain, i didnt want to grow and have my kids seeing me like this in the future.
its time to grow and give in to face the reality. 
as i look back at myself in the mirror today, 
i scare myself thinking of how horrible i could have been at that second.

and here it comes the sunshine, 
i am glad to have you as a support, my partner


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be strong :)